Upcoming Seattle Folklore Society Concerts and Events
Our 2018 Winter-Spring concert season has ended. We look forward to seeing you at our concerts in Fall 2018. Check back in July to see a full listing of new concerts. A quick preview is below (subject to change). Tickets for each concert will go on sale 60 days before the concert date, unless otherwise noted.
- Sept 22, Mollie O’Brien
- Oct 13, Evie Ladin & Keith Terry
- Oct 20, The Fretless
- Oct 21, The Kathy Kallick Band
- Oct 27, Randal Bays & John Coyne
- Nov 3, Greg Ruby
- Nov 11, Childsplay at Nordstrom (Benroya) Recital Hall*
see https://www.seattlesymphony.org/concerttickets/calendar/2018-2019/benaroyahall/childsplay (SFS members recieve $5 discount – code: “fiddle”)
- Nov 17, Nora Rendell & the Lost 40
- Nov 24, West My Friend
- Free Outdoor Summer Concert & Dance Series – Send us your recommendations! (7/9/2018) - There are free outdoor concerts and dances all over the greater Seattle area in the summer! Send us your recommendations (especially folk, world, and roots music) and we’ll add them to our list. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The City of Kenmore Thursday night series 6:30 – 8:30 at St. Edwards Park, starting July 12 Notable in … Continue reading Free Outdoor Summer Concert & Dance Series – Send us your recommendations!
- WHIDBEY ISLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL (7/3/2018) - The Whidbey Island Music Festival is delighted to announce it’s thirteenth summer season of chamber music concerts. This season will present a wide-ranging series of six performances of four different programs, all on period instruments. The Whidbey Island Music Festival is a beloved annual event that presents great performances of baroque and classical chamber music … Continue reading WHIDBEY ISLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL
- Make Music Day is this Thursday, June 21st! (6/16/2018) - Come to the Phinney/Greenwood neighborhood for all day activities! Here are a few highlights of Make Music PhinneyWood (see an updated schedule at www.phinneycenter.org/calendar/makemusicday/ after June 19th) Please help share pictures and experiences on social media #MakeMusicSeattle. Different Drummer, a multi-genre chamber ensemble comprised of violin, cello, double bass and percussion, invites listeners to an … Continue reading Make Music Day is this Thursday, June 21st!