The best link for the most dance info is Seattle Folk Dancing.
- Emerald City Contra Dance
- Contra Dancing
- Clog Dancing
- English Country Dance
- Square dancing
- Waltzing, mostly, and some other dances as well
- Cajun and zydeco dancing
- Sonny Newman’s Dance Hall (tango, waltz)
- Scandinavian dance
- Northwest Dance Network, swing and other partner dances
- Royal Scottish Country Dance Society
- Dance for Joy
For email subscriptions about mostly waltz and ballroom dance events, send an email to Bejurin or call Monica or Bejurin at 206/367-1626.
To receive another dance email for many other dance events, including any classes, email Ron Bolin or call him at 425/917-1188 or toll free 1-888/423-8635.
If you want to be part of an ongoing discussion group about contra dancing, send an email to
- Free Seattle Summer outdoor concerts and dances (8/4/2017) - Downtown Seattle’s Out to Lunch (OTL) 2017 summer concert series is bigger than ever, with music every day of the week, and not just at lunch! This free, outdoor series brings live, lunchtime music to 12 downtown locations from July 5 to Sept. 1. All concerts take place from 12-1:30 p.m., except on Mondays, when you … Continue reading Free Seattle Summer outdoor concerts and dances